Full Service generally includes: Cut, Edge and Blow, Weeding Beds, Pruning Shrubs, Applying pinestraw and mulch.
Weekly maintenance visits include:
- The same supervisor visits the property every week.
- Blowing is done properly. Crews never blow debris in the street or detailed beds
- Crews edge all borders including driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, bedlines & around trees.
- Turf has a crisp even cut, and free of debris when complete.
- We prune shrubs by hand as needed or as requested.
Chemicals: GrassClips chemical department uses premium slow release fertilizers. We maintain an inventory of specialty insecticides and fungicides. Our chemicals trucks help to keep turf thick and green, your bushes lush, and your flowers full of color. You will see the difference.
Chemical Applications: Timing is everything with chemicals. Licensed applicators will apply the correct chemical at the proper time. Regularly scheduled chemical treatments are made on time and with the industry’s best fertilizers, insecticides and fungicides. Turf receives 8 treatments per year. Shrubs receive 4 applications, including 2 insecticide treatments and 2 feedings of slow release fertilizer with micro nutrients. For special needs, our chemical applicator coordinates with our irrigation tech to ensure proper watering. Our trucks are all tracked by GPS and detailed chemical records are maintained.
1. Cut, Edge and Blow: (On Your Schedule!) Our Most Popular Service.
If you are having a special event, contacts us and we can usually come out within 48 hours, if you are in our service area.
2. Weed Beds
3. Prune Bushes
4. Pinestraw and Mulch
5. Full Service
6. One Time Yard Cleanups
7. Seasonal Color Display
9. Aeration and Seeding
10. Junk Removal
11. Mosquito Control Service: Mojito Mosquito is our partner company. Please visit the website at www.MojitoMosquito.com